<body>






















information
; - Its Love

JoslynK .™ !
Fajar secondary , 120896
I can be friendly but also your worst nightmare.
Dont act like you know if you dont know anything.
Please , dont judge me as i hate being judge .
I'm not very tall , but doesnt make me wrong .
Hanging out with friend are a never say die attidude .
I have 2 super bestfriends which is,
L.PeiJun &
L.PeiShan
They dont know each other. But i love them w all my heart.
&
School isnt my cup of tea .
I get easily piss off if you annoyed me .
I got a very bad temper .
Music are something i cant live without .
Nagging is the one attidude i will die with it .
Doesnt understand what you saying alot of times ,
dont bother to talk to me anymore then.
I can be hyper and insane or both at the same time.
I can be lazy at times too.
So bother me ?
You will be dead .
I will treat you, how you treat me.

I do play :

AUDITIONʚ
IGN xBABYSTEPS
Level :13
FAM :-LuvBread-
Spend hundred over dollars on my character.

BLACKSHOTʚ
Character :Vanessa
Nickname :Leyyx
Rank: Private

AND MANY MORE ; INACTIVE.


Justin Bieber
2AM
CN BLUE
Jaychou
By2

making-sweetness

Married to : Ding ChewYee <3 .

My crazy partner<3 : Syuhada , ChewYee

My Shopping partner<3 : Alina Eng & Natalie Ng

My kaqiao partner<3 : Lim JiaYi , Lim JunWei & Tan JiaJun

Tiongxim to gans & friends ?
Well , ofcause .

Stalk me.

Friendster | Email | Facebook | Twitter | Private blog| BLOGSHOP



A member of INMATURE
I ♥ INMATURE

A member of KSF
I ♥ KFS

&
Love me continue to stay here and tag! If you don't like anything here,
click the mini red box with small white "X" on the top right hand corner ;
or you can just simply click here
&Fuck off.
You spam, I ban .
Simple as that .
Photocopiers are Welcome to leave
Thank you
Something about me will make you
Love me or Hate me?
Oh well,
I'm that girl who you'll see,
A good something in me! :D
You Hate me?,
you are wrong and weird.
course i am friendly.
So,
Loving me is still that best choice,
as hating me, makes you as plain as wall
If you dont know me, don care about me,
Cause Its only going to make you like a stupid fool
So, how to be someone cool?
Dont assume who I am,That will do :D
gangster doesnt matter.
anyone who say i am one.
sorry but to tell you.you got
eyes sight problem
if someone look like gangster,
doesnt mean she/he is one.
and more, i am 100% good girl.
i love him, and thats not your problem,
don't ever snatch my friends,
i will revenge. because you steal my friend
when person get mad,
you then will know what happened.
kisiao family is my darling.
please don't mess with them.XD
Gans is next hor :D
Then girlfriend,besties & friend next.XD!
and i dont give HER the fucking damn.
ripping & spamming & photocopying,
doesnt make you look cool.
So please follow my blog rules.XD
No spamming!
no ripping!
Vulgaraties are allow!

Craving
More formal top , bottom & dress
Green contactlens
Red contactlens
love
Piercing & tattoos
Promote to sec3 NA


bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

tagboard

affiliates
Leavinq so soon ?

Onsugar Bby blog in-matureones kisiaofamily 1A1'09 1A2'09 HAPPY & ACE

....

I especially love these people :

PeiJun♥♥ PeiShan♥♥
Janice♥ JunKiat♥ Natalie.N♥

....

Alvin Alina Amir Bam bam Aisyah Adrea Anni AikSin BingGuo ChaiLian CuiYi Cynthia ChewYee JiFa JunWei JunYik Erfan Eileen Eseiya Doris Faiqah Felicia Geraldine Hannah Huda Isabelle Jared JingYing JingPei JiaJun Jesslyn Joyce JiaYi Kathirvell Kenny Kevin KokYang Lily Lynn Maygan Micky Matthew Mr. Yong Nurul Umairah Nadzirah Natalie.L PeiYu QiQi ShiJia Stacy ShengXian SzeChing Sheryl SockEn SockFong Syaza Syuhada SeowFern Raymond Ryan.C Tammy Tania TingLi Vanni WanQi WeeKiat XinPing XiaoShi YanYi YanXin YanPing YaHui Yvonne YeeXin YeanHuay ZiXuan

Audition

~AhHai HeartxBren ANEL ~624~ ~XiiaoDiDi ~ICEMILOX3~ -BABYLUV Mov3ingsn0w W0ShiiGoD ReyRey ~XiiaoStar

archives
@ Thursday, September 23, 2010
Helloh. Its a super long time since i post.
@ School derh lib now. Having F&N just now..
PROJECTS AGAIN! Gosh man..
Not fun one ley.
Alright, gonna rush to canteen for lunch. Having remedial later on.. :D
I dont mind this, cause can kill time.
Buhhbye. :D
♦ ♦ ♦







© Layout coded by Janice(materialisti-c). All rights reserved. xoxo